Check-in between 2:00 - 5:00pm
Late/Early arrivals can be accommodated, call before arrival.
Weekdays Monday -Thursday: 10:30am
Weekends Friday - Sunday: 11:00am
Deviation from these times must be arranged prior to arrival.
For further information regarding your stay with Walker Manor Bed and Breakfast download our Welcome Packet below.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. We are a smoke free facility which includes incense, candles, and E-cigarettes. A $500 cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card on file for any violations and for replacement cost of mattresses, linens, rugs, room furniture if we are unable to remove the smell of smoke.
2. We are a private residence Bed & Breakfast, we treasure our privacy and quiet time too.
3. Due to the historic nature of the home and private residence status, the home is not handicap accessible and may not be appropriate for small children. Stair banisters are extremely low.
4. A B-n-B cat roams the property. There are also other personal pets onsite. All other animals may be wild animals and not ours. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the safety of your pets, please leave them at home.
5. For the enjoyment of our guests, no children under the age of 10, unless there are no other guest reservations during your proposed inquiry.
1. Reservations are held and guaranteed by a non-refundable $50 credit card deposit (Credit cards will be processed with an additional 2% service fee). The balance can be paid in full upon arrival with check, cash, or credit card.
2. Cancellation notices made 10 or less days before arrival date will be offered two options:
a) reschedule reservation date with advance payment in
in full, OR
b) incur an additional $25 cancellation fee, added to
the full price of the reservation for the room booked
3. Cancellations made more than 10 days before arrival date will forfeit the $50 deposit.
3. A 'no show' cancellation will be charged the full amount plus the $25 cancellation fee.
4. There are no refunds for early check out, this includes arriving and then changing your mind about your reservation.
ITEMS TO CONSIDER
1. This home sits 225 feet from an Active Railroad Track. It might be advisable to bring a white noise machine if you feel the train will disrupt your visit, otherwise we provide complimentary ear plugs. (Back in the day it was considered a sign of prestige to live close to a RR track - my how times have changed.)
2. Walker Manor Bed & Breakfast can not be held responsible for the weather or the train schedules.
3. This home is 115+ years old. Please help us keep it in good condition. Due to the age of the home, some amenities are not as 'modern' as we hoped and doors/locks need gentler handling than normal.
4. Photographers may be onsite from time to time with advance notification. There is a fee for using the property as a photo shoot site. Please respect any guests.
5. There will be a $60 re-key fee for lost or non-returned entry keys, which will be charged to the credit card on file.
6. Driving directions: I-20 from Ft Worth/Dallas exit 271 turn left and follow into town about 14 miles. Turn right on East Commerce and straight thru stop sign. We are on the right.
I-20 from Shreveport exit 271 turn right and follow into town about 14 miles. Turn right on East commerce and straight thru stop sign. We are on the right.